I Dont Know What I am doing Here

I write cause i feel

Sunday, May 28, 2006

India Harsh Truths....

Cheer up my son, buck up my boy,
You are living in 'The Land of Joy'. You go to school where they do not teach,
In the House of God, they hatred preach. If you have merit, you will sigh and sob,
If you are backward, you might get a job. Out of caste, if you dare to wed,
Your kith and kin will chop your head. If you are honest, in north or in south,
You will live from hand to mouth. If you are wily and your means sinister,
You are likely to become a chief minister. But remember the new maxim, my lad,
Defection is good, conversion is bad.

(Source: Kushwant Singhs Joke Book)

P.S : Well with the reservation debate heating up and the level of corruption at a all time high.....this short composition sums it all up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home